Djiu new that you can clear Navigation and Search History in Google Maps? Yes, you can. Now you want to know how? Follow the steps below to perform this task.
I’ll be addressing two methods, one is for all devices and other is for only Android devices. Let’s start the process to Clear Navigation and Search History in Google Maps.
1st method is for all devices and you better do it on PC, you can easily navigate through settings.
Method1: All Devices:
Step1: Open up your browser and use this URL: ( https://myactivity.google.com/ ). Login with your Gmail ID that you use on your Google Maps.
Step2: Click on Filter by dates & products.
Step3: Scroll down and select Maps. click on the blue search button.
Step4: You’ll be presented by all of your Google Maps histories, as you can see below.
Step5: Click on the 3dots, and select details.
Step6: Here you’ll see all the searches you have made on that day, now to clear all that click on 3dots again. Select Delete.
Android users can do all this in few simple steps, let’s start the process.
- Open Maps on your device.
- Tap on Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Terms & privacy.
- Tap Web history.
- Make sure you’re logged in with the Gmail account.
- Tap on “Filter by date and product”.
- Scroll down and Check Maps. Tap on search box button.
- Select the result you want to remove, tap on setting buttons -> select Delete.
You might like:
- Download Google Maps – Navigation & Transit 9.32.0 beta Apk.
- How To Fix “google maps not working” Issue [ Tutorial ].
Google Maps 9.0 APK [Material Design].
- How To Save Google Maps For Offline Navigation.