As we posted about How to Bypass FRP on Samsung Devices. Today, I’ll tell you how you can Bypass FRP on LG devices. Moreover, we are not using any APK or tool to perform such task.
In order to Bypass FRP on Samsung, we need an APK file. However, if you want to Bypass FRP on LG, you only need to follow the steps below. Although this method is long and hectic, this method works for sure. There is not to buy any tool or even connect your device to PC.
We can easily Bypass FRP on LG devices by messing with settings. Now let’s get started. You can use this method on all the LG devices. Following is the list of the devices on which this method worked perfectly.
List of LG Device Bypassed FRP:
- Nexus 5x.
- LG G5.
- LG Stylo 3.
How to Bypass FRP on LG Devices – Without PC:
Heed the instructions below in order to remove Factory Reset Protection[FRP] from LG smartphones. Please follow the instructions is the same order as mentioned below.
Read more: Fix Custom Binary Blocked by FRP
Bypass FRP on LG Devices Using Internal Settings:
- Connect your device to working WiFi connection.
- Head back to the Welcome Screen, Tap on Accessibility.
- You’ll see a list of different options. Tap on Vision -> Talkback Option -> Text-to-Speech Output.
- On the next screen Click on gear icon located right next to Google Text To Speech Engine.
- Tap on Settings for Google Text To Speech Engine.
- On next screen Tap on Feeback -> Terms of Services.
- Google Chrome will open up, click on the search bar and type Test.
- The first result will be from Wikipedia. Tap on it.
- Choose a word and long press on it. It will give you options to Cut, Copy, and Paster.
- Tap on the 3dots located at the end of the pop-up.
- Tap on Assist, then type settings in the search bar. Click on the Settings Icon, which will appear at the end of the drop-down list.
- You’ll in the Settings of your device. Tap on Apps -> 3Dots -> Show System.
- Scroll down and look for Setup Wizard.
- Tap on it and then Tap on Force Stop -> OK.
- Now tap on the storage button and clear the cache.
- Tap the back key twice in order to go back to the Apps.
- Look for Google Play Services. Tap on it and then Force Stop -> OK -> Storage -> Clear Cache.
- Head by to the Settings by tapping the back key for 4 times.
- Select the General Tab from settings.
- Tap on Security -> Phone Administrator -> Android device Manager -> Deactivate.
- Head back to the Settings -> Apps -> 3Dots -> Show System -> Google Play Services -> Forec Stop -> OK -> Storage -> Clear Cache.
- Restart your device now.
Complete the Initial Setup:
If you are connected to WiFi -> Disconnect it. Follow the on-screen instructions in order to proceed with your setup. Now you don’t have to worry about Factory Reset Protection anymore.
That’s all. This is how you can Bypass FRP on LG Devices. Please do tell us how was your experience in the comment section.