OnePlus owners are at a crossroads right now. OnePlus 3 & OnePlus 3T are the company’s firm devices have a lot riding on them. They are the most value for money and stable smartphones in the market today. Oxygen OS is a solid first effort by OnePlus, and for the average user, it will more than get the job done. It is almost pure AOSP with a couple extra tweaks from OnePlus. There are a number of Custom ROMs available for OnePlus 3/3T devices in the community. However, the developer jhenrique09 has released a custom ROM that has Google Pixel features like Google Assistant, Pixel launcher, Blue theme and others built-in. It is an AOSP based ROM, which includes the latest gapps, and all Pixel stuff (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation). Get Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T.
Both the devices have a really good Class-leading performance, Premium build quality and design, Super fast to charge, and have a featured display. They pack a bright 5.5in AMOLED screen but does restrict its resolution to 1080p, rather than the 2K displays of some of its pricier rivals. The excellent contrast offered by the AMOLED display helps them deliver some welly in darker scenes, with blacks going really dark, and whites looking sharp and precise. The OnePlus 3 houses the Snapdragon 820 while the OnePlus 3T has a little upgrade with the SD 821. Try, get & Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T.
Pixel Experience ROM
There are many features which come exclusively on pixel smartphone. But don’t worry, now you can enjoy the same on your phone by using the latest Custom ROM called Pixel Experience ROM. Pixel Experience ROM is a latest Custom ROM built for devices which comes with the company’s own skin version of Android Oreo. The ROM brings the Google’s Pixel phone experience to other smartphones.
Pixel Experience ROM based on AOSP. Alongside Pixel features, the ROM also features Gapps built-in so you don’t have to find & flash a compatible Gapps package separately via recovery. It is mostly stable with most of the important things known to be working and it also comes with the latest Google Apps pre-installed. Take a look over the ROM features and steps to install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T.
- Security patch
- All Google Apps
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- The Pixel Boot Animation
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel’s Live Wallpapers
- Pixel blue accent
- Google Assistant
- Root is included (you have to enable it from the developer options)
- Round icon for Settings
- OnePlus Recorder app
- Picture in a Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Notification Channels merge to a single channel
- AutoFill and many more
- Your device needs to have at least 60% charge to ensure it doesn’t run out of battery during the installation process.
- Enable USB Debugging on your phone. To do this, go to the device Settings » Developer options » toggle the “USB Debugging” switch.
- Install ADB & Fastboot tools on your PC. You can follow our simple guide which lets you install ADB & Fastboot tools in 15 seconds.
- Make sure you have the latest TWRP on OnePlus 3/3T. You can download the latest TWRP from here and follow the TWRP installation tutorial.
How to Install Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
- Download and transfer the Pixel Experience ROM 8.1.x to your device’s internal storage.
- Reboot into recovery mode.
- Make a nandroid backup of your device in TWRP recovery. To do this, navigate to Backup option, select the partitions available and swipe right to make a backup.
- Format your device, once the backup is completed.
- In TWRP recovery, click on Wipe » Advanced Wipe. Select data, system, cache and, Dalvik-cache on this page and wipe them.
- Go back to TWRP main menu, tap on Install and select the Pixel Experience ROM 8.1.x file in your internal storage. Swipe to confirm OS flash.
- No need to flash any Gaaps Zip file as they were preloaded in Pixel Experience ROM.
- Reboot your device.
It will take some time on the first boot, nearly 5-10 minutes. Once the device boots up, you’ll see the Pixel Experience ROM setup screen.