ZTE launched Nubia Z5- A 5’’ full HD display phone. The Chinese company ZTE has recently launched its new flagship smartphone named Nubia 5, the phone has been officially announced by the company. Nubia Z 5 is likely to hit the Chinese markets in black and white colors in the beginning of January 2013 for 3,456 Yuan (around $555 USD). There is no info available about the availability of the phone in other regions.
Let’s talk about the hot features of Nubia Z5. This might be one of the very best Android-equipped devices launched by ZTE so far. The Nubia Z5 works on Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) operating system and packs up a 1.5 GHz quad-core S4 processor with a powerful 2GB RAM. The phone also powers a long-serving battery of 3000mAh.
Nubia Z5 is one of the very thinnest full-HD smartphones launched so far weighing at 126 grams and having dimensions of 138 x 69.2 x 7.6mm. ZTE is also planning to unveil a second 5” full HD device at CES 2013 in Las Vegas.
Let’s have a summarized look at the specs of the Nubia Z5.
- Operating System: Android 4.1.1 (Jellybean)
- 1.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro (APQ8064) processor
- Display: 5’’ IPS, 1920 x 1080 pixels.
- Storage: 32 GB (internal)
- Camera: 13 Megapixels (rear), 2 Megapixels (front facing)
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- NFC,HSPA+connectivity, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0