One of the Best way to Customize your Android device, is to install Custom ROM on your device. But Custom ROMs installation contains great risk and danger as it can Brick your device if not installed properly and there are not many ways to install Custom Tweaks and mods to be installed on a Rooted device on Stock Firmware. But as they said that Android is a world of possibilities and thanks to the hard working developers who are giving us the amazing Modules to install on your device. Today we will show you another application that will allow you to install Custom Mods on your device without any Custom ROM.
Xposed Framework is an Application that allows you to install Custom Mods on your device, with the variety of different Modules available to download, you will have no problem trying it on your device. Xposed Framework is easy to use and any module install on it can be used without any problem. Xposed Framework allows you to install different custom Modules on your device, including Onmi ROM Split View, 20MP mod for Xperia Device etc. If you want to install it on your device, just follow our guide and all is well.
- An Active Internet Connection.
- A Rooted device.
How To Install Xposed Framework On Your Device
- If you think this will be a really difficult thing to do, then i can assure you that you won’t be getting through any difficulty while installing it. Just install the App and Tap Framework than Tap Install/Update, after the Root Permission granted, it will be installed, Reboot your device to take effects.
- Now that you have installed Custom Framework on your device, you are ready to install Custom Modules on your device.
How To Install Custom Modules On Xposed Framework
- Open the App and Tap the Category called Downloads.
- Scroll through the Downloads and Download a Module that you want the most, I have downloaded XMultiWindow, that allows you to open two apps on one screen.
- Once the Download is done, Go to Modules Tab and Activate the Module, Reboot your device and you are ready to roll.
- That is it, once your device reboots, you are ready to use the installed modules on your device.