If you’re tired of your stock WhatsApp application and its boring UI having a few options only, it may be the time to get a little out of the way and add some charm by installing WhatsApp Plus. As the name suggests, this application replaces the original WhatsApp application, and has a lot of modifications and options including different color schemes, add different backgrounds in the application. WhatsApp plus allows the users to modify the conversation and main application screen separately, that’s one of the most unique features found on any chat application ever. There’s a plethora of features that you may experience upon installing this application and applying the different mods to enhance your chat experience on the world’s most widely used social chat app.
WhatsApp Plus cannot be found in the play store since it basically is a mod, the only way to install WhatsApp Plus on your device is to use the APK file and install it. If you’ve been looking for the APK of this cool application, we’ve found and linked it right here. Before you install WhatsApp Plus, you will have to uninstall your previous WhatsApp, if you’ve the backup of your previous WhatsApp, WhatsApp Plus will use that and restore your conversations. Just go ahead, read the instructions and install it.
Download & Install WhatsApp Plus APK
- On your current WhatsApp, go to settings > backup conversations.
- Copy your WhatsApp folder from your internal storage as well to be on the safe side.
- Now uninstall the stock/original WhatsApp application.
- Download WhatsApp+ 6.32D APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- If you’ve already registered on WhatsApp and have it installed, WhatsApp+ will not ask you for registeration, it will just show you the chats.
- Enjoy modifying your messaging environment.
- That’s all!