Whatsapp is best cross messaging platform for smartphones and its also top number 1 but unfortunately, there is an issue with Whatsapp while using on iPhone. Whatsapp starts auto downloading photos on iPhone i don’t like this, but after the recent update of Whatsapp now you can prevent photos and videos from auto-downloading. In the following guide I’ll guide you how you can Easily Stop WhatsApp from Auto-downloading Photos on iPhone.
How To Stop WhatsApp from Auto-downloading Photos on iPhone:
- First of all Open AppStore on your iPhone.
- Now tap on Updates tab.
- Find Whatsapp in the list tap on update.
- Wait for Update to be complete.
- Now open Whatsapp on your iPhone.
- Tap on setting of Whatsapp.
- Select Chat Settings.
- Now tap on Media Auto-Download.
- For each option ( Images, Video and Audio ) select Never, Wifi, Wi-Fi and Cellular.
How To Turn off Auto-Download in WhatsApp:
Please do tell me if you face any kind of issue regarding this guide. This guide will help you to stop WhatsApp from Auto-downloading Photos on iPhone.