In this quick guide, you will learn how to take screenshot on LG G7 ThinQ. Most of you now know this but there are some who are new to LG G7 ThinQ. They need to know how can you take screenshots on LG G7 ThinQ. We’ll tell you all the methods in this post.
LG G7 ThinQ Specs:
The LG G7 ThinQ flaunts a 6.1-inch display. This display has a resolution of 1440 x 3120 pixels and its PPI is 564. Corning Gorilla Glass 5 is all over the display. LG has utilized the Dolby Vision on this phone. It does have the Always-on-display as well. The latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 CPU is powering up this phone. Adreno 630 GPU is also there. There are two variants of the G7. You can get the 128GB and 6GB variant or the 64GB and 4GB.
LG G7 has a dual camera setup at its back. The dual setup contains 16MP+16MP shooters. On the front, there is an 8MP camera. This phone has a 3000 mAh battery which is quite low for a flagship device of this caliber. The LG G7 ThinQ runs on Android 8.0 Oreo out of the box. LG has already announced its plans to upgrade the G7 ThinQ to Android P as soon as it comes out.
How to take screenshot on LG G7 ThinQ:
You can take screenshots on LG G7 ThinQ through two methods. Both of them are mentioned below. After taking a screenshot you will be able to edit it and all of your screenshots will be saved in your gallery.
How to screenshot on LG:
- Open the Screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- In order to take a screenshot, Press & Hold Power and Volume Down Button together. You can see the process in the following GIF.
- You will hear a splash and your screenshot will be saved in the gallery. Open up the gallery app and you do as you please.
- Open the screen of which you want to take the screenshot.
- Drag the notification bar down and Tap on the Screenshot+ button.
- You will hear the splash sound and your screenshot will be saved in your LG G7 ThinQ Gallery.