The Pokemon Company has introduced a new game called Pokemon Magikarp Jump. This new game is not all about Pokemon characters. Pokemon characters are there in the game to support your activities only. Magikarps are the little fish that you have to catch by giving them the bait. You have to collect as many fish as you can. Out of the fish you collect, the weakest and the most useless one is called Magikarp. This Magikarp can just flip and flop, it can do nothing else at all.
Once you have the Magikarp under your control, you have to feed it all the food that appears on the screen. After feeding the Magikarp, you have to train her to jump and collect the rewards hanging up in the sky. The Magikarp can learn anything that you teach her. The key to success in this game is to have all the Magikarps under your control. It’s very easy to play this game. Pokemon Magikarp Jump is slowly making its way to different regions at the moment, if it hasn’t reached you out yet, it will soon appear at your end. It comes for free. The game can be easily downloaded from the Play Store for Android smartphones and tablets. However, if you want to play it on a computer, then that is possible as well.
Pokemon Magikarp Jump for PC can be played on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, MacOS and OS X powered desktop PCs and Laptops. To start running and playing Pokemon Magikarp Jump for PC, follow the steps given in this guide.
The Pokemon Magikarp Jump for PC and Laptop
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “The Pokemon Magikarp Jump” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click The Pokemon Magikarp Jump icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it.
You can also download The Pokemon Magikarp Jump APK and install it via APK in the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 Android emulator.
You can also use Andy OS to install The Pokemon Magikarp Jump for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.