Here you can find the latest Google Play Store APK. The latest version of the Play Store is 15.2.38. The Play Store 15.2.38 was released on June 7, 2019. Download the latest Google Play Store APK from below and follow the instructions to install it.
Google Play Store is the most essential part of an Android phone. To keep the Play Store up and running, Google updates it very often. Every week, we see a new version of Google Play Store with some new changes. It is also important for the users to keep the Play Store on their phones updated to avoid security risks. Generally, an Android phone itself updates the Play Store whenever an update is rolled out, but if your phone is failing to do so, you may update it manually. Also, the users who do not have the Play Store on their phones, they can install it manually using its APK.
- 1 Google Play Store APK for Android
- 2 Play Store Insights
- 3 Google Play Store 15.2.38 APK by Google LLC – June 7, 2019
- 4 Google Play Store 15.2.23 APK by Google LLC – June 4, 2019
- 5 Google Play Store 15.1.28 APK by Google LLC – June 3, 2019
- 6 Google Play Store 15.1.24 APK by Google LLC – 31st May 2019
- 7 Google Play Store 15.1.23 APK by Google LLC – 24th May 2019
- 8 Google Play Store 15.0.13 APK by Google LLC – 23rd May 2019
- 9 Google Play Store 15.0.11 APK by Google LLC – 22nd May 2019
- 10 Google Play Store 14.9.76 APK by Google LLC – 21st May 2019
- 11 Google Play Store 14.9.70 APK by Google LLC – May 2019
- 12 Google Play Store 14.7.50 APK by Google LLC – April 2019
- 13 Google Play Store 14.6.56 APK by Google LLC – April 2019
- 14 Google Play Store 14.6.15 APK by Google LLC – April 2019
- 15 Google Play Store 14.5.52 APK by Google LLC – April 2019
- 16 How to install Google Play Store APK
Google Play Store APK for Android
Back in the day, there was a specific version of the Play Store for each architecture. Gone are the days when the Play Store was dependent on the ARM, ARM7a or ARM8a. Nowadays, Google releases a universal nodpi version of the Play Store. It supports any Android phone running on Android 4.0 or higher. There is still a different version of the Play Store for Android TV and Android Wear, and obviously, you can find that version down below as well.
Play Store Insights
Before you download Google Play Store APK, let me give you an idea about how big the Play Store is right now. As of May 2019, the Play Store has over 2.6M applications. 95.2% of the applications in the Play Store are free while only 4.8% are paid apps. The Play Store generates billions of downloads every month. It is the fastest growing app store among all that exist to date.
Download the latest Google Play Store APK now and pay a little bit of attention to the instructions below to install it right now.
Google Play Store 15.2.38 APK by Google LLC – June 7, 2019
|Play Store Version||15.2.38-all  [FP] 251724905 (nodpi) (Android 4.1+)|
|Release Data||May 24, 2019|
|Play Store APK for Android Phones||Download|
- Google Play Store APK for Android Wear – Download [September 28, 2018]
- Google Play Store APK for Android TV – Download [April 11, 2018]
How to install Google Play Store APK
- Copy the downloaded APK to your phone.
- On your phone, open Settings > Security > Allow Unknown Sources.
- Using a File Manager, open the Play Store APK.
- Install the APK now.
- Your Play Store will updated/installed.
In some cases, you will need the Play Services too. You can download Play Services APK from here.
This post is updated on regular basis. You will always find the most recent version of the Play Store here on this page. Subscribe to our site to stay updated with the latest Google Apps. If you have any queries or questions, use the comments section given below.
- Best Free Android VPN Apps in 2019
- How to install Core GMS on Huawei and Honor Chinese Phones
- How to get YouTube picture-in-picture Mode outside US0