Nox App Player is probably the best Android Emulator that you can use to run Android Apps for PC. You can also run all those addictive Android Games on your computer. Nox runs a virtual Android tablet on your computer. Here’s a step-by-step tutorial to download, install and run Nox App Player for PC.
Until a few years ago, Android used to be a thing only for the smartphones. The open-source nature of Android helped developers mold this operating system for every kind of device. Today, we have Android running inside Washing Machines, inside Watches, in Smart-Home devices and everything else that we can think of. Running Android on computers was made possible right after Android started getting popular. We can run Android on a Laptop, in a Notebook, and in a desktop PC now. There are some computers that are completely based on Android ecosystem, but in case you have a Windows or Mac-powered system, you still have the option to install Android on it.
We are not talking about replacing your Windows or Mac operating system here. What we are talking about is kind of an Add-on. There is a plethora of App Players, which are basically the Android Emulators. These emulators simply emulate a specific version of Android on your computer. This emulated Android looks like a portable tablet running on your computer. A popular name in the world of Android emulators is the Nox App Player.
A brief introduction to Nox App Player
Nox App Player popped up about 2 years ago. Nox App Player makes the use of Android 4.4.2 KitKat to run on. This App Player is the most appropriate Android tablet for your desktop computer. Nox App Player is currently available only for the Windows and Mac OS. With Nox, it’s incredibly easy to play your favorite Android Games on PC and run your desired Android Apps for PC.
What’s good about Nox?
The moment you launch Nox on your computer, you find out that there is absolutely no difference between a tablet and the virtual tablet running on your computer now. Nox is pre-loaded with all the basic applications including the Play Store, Play Services, Browser, Gallery, Camera and more. There is a toolbar located on the right side which is loaded with every single function that you need to run every now and then. You can find the screenshot feature, APK installation button, multi-instance, controller settings, macro recorder, video recorder and features like gesture controls in this toolbar. Navigating through Nox is something very much comfortable. This is one emulator that I personally do not find complex at any single point. Nox makes the use of your computer’s storage to store all the data and other files.
Why would you want to run Nox App Player to run Apps for PC?
Now the question that mind tickle through your mind is, why you would want to use an emulator like Nox when you can always use your Android smartphone or the real Android tablet? Well, there’s a huge list of answers to this question. Let’s look at the reasons to convince you to get Nox App Player for PC.
- You want to run an app or play a game, but it isn’t compatible with your device, what to do? Get Nox!
- Your phone is running out of storage and can’t download any game/app? Nox will not run out of space because it’s running on your computer probably with 100s of GBs empty at hand.
- The game’s graphics are stunning, but the small screen is not giving you the extreme pleasure you want, what to do? Get Nox, run the game on a big screen of your PC or Laptop.
- There is an application or game that you badly want for your computer, but its desktop version isn’t officially available, how to get it? Well, Nox is the answer.
- Want to run communication applications like WhatsApp, Viber, IMO, WeChat on your computer? Nox App Player is there.
- And the list goes on…
Download and Install Nox App Player for PC
- Download Nox App Player: Download Link
- Launch the Nox App Player Setup now.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and proceed with Nox installation.
- Once done, Nox will open up on its own.
- Now in Nox, click on the Google folder > Open Google Play Store.
- Now use your existing Google Account to log in. If you do not have an existing account, you can create a new account within the emulator.
- After setting up an account, you are free to download any game or application now. That’s all.
How to run Apps for PC using Nox App Player
- Launch the newly installed Nox Player on your computer.
- I’m assuming that you have already set up Google Play Store on your Nox.
- Now open Play Store.
- In Play Store search, type the name of app/game you want to download.
- From the search results, click on your desired game/app and install it.
- Nox will install it now and it will appear on the home-screen of Nox Player. That’s all.
How to install Apps for PC using Nox App Player via an APK file
- Download the APK file of your favorite game or application from a credible source.
- Now open Nox App Player on your computer.
- Click on the APK button in the toolbar of the Nox App Player.
- Now locate and select the APK you want to install.
- Nox will install it and it will appear on the home-screen of Nox.
- Now launch your newly installed app/game and follow on-screen instructions to play it.