You can Fix your Nokia 6 2018 keeps lagging or freezing problem using our workarounds provided below. Nokia 6 2018 is the latest flagship from Nokia but it seems Nokia is still working things out. When a device starts to lag, a number of factors can be behind it. However, if no hardware problem is involved, We Can help you Fix all of your problems.
Nokia 6 2018:
The Nokia 6 2018 was released in January 2018. The phone came out with a screen of 5.5 inches having 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution. Nokia 6 2018 was powered by Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 CPU and Adreno 508 GPU. It had internal storage of 32/64 GB, 3/4 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 16 MP and on the front, it is 8 MP. Inside this phone, there was a 3000 mAh battery. The phone originally ran on Android 8.1 (Oreo).
How To Fix Nokia 6 2018 keeps lagging or freezing:
Nokia used to be the top of the line manufacture back in the days. But They didn’t go with the flow and they were thrown out of the market. Now they are trying to set foot back in the smartphone world and no doubt they are doing a fine job. However, things are not going as they were expecting. They are making nice builds but because of limited resources, they cannot compete with others.
Nokia 6 2018 is a solid build but still, people are complaining about lagging and freezing issues. As I have told you before you cannot put all the blame on Nokia. There are other several factors which are involved and they are affecting the performance of Nokia 6. Heed the instructions below to Fix Nokia 6 2018 keeps lagging or freezing problem.
Clear all background:
- Press the menu Key from the main screen.
- Swipe up through all the apps.
- Tap on Clear ALL to close all the apps running in the background.
- Press and hold the volume button of Nokia 6 for 2-3 seconds.
- You’ll see 3 options. Tap on Power Off.
- Wait for few seconds and then press the power button again to turn on you Nokia 6.
Update apps and phone software:
- Open Google Play Store App.
- Tap on Menu icon located on the upper-left corner.
- Now Tap on My Apps & Games and then head over to the update section.
- Update all the apps individually or tap UPDATE ALL to install all app updates at once.
- Settings -> Select About phone -> Tap System updates -> Tap Check for update.
Wipe cache partition:
This is the best solution so far. All you have to do is Wipe the Cache Partition from the recovery menu. We are 100% sure after wiping out the cache your device will start showing a performance boost.
- First, Turn off your device by pressing the power button 2-3 seconds.
- Now connect your device to your PC. You’ll see an Android logo on your screen.
- hold the volume up and power button together for a few seconds.
- If you see a message saying please release the power key to turn off your device, don’t do anything. Keep pressing the buttons.
- Let go of both the buttons when your device is in Recovery mode.
- Select wipe cache partition from the recovery and use the power button to confirm it.
Factory data reset:
Consider it a last resort. If none of the above did any good. You need to bring your device to the factory state and this will for sure Fix Nokia 6 2018 keeps lagging or freezing problems.
- Open Settings and Tap on System.
- Scroll down and tap Reset.
- Select Factory data reset option.
- Tap on confirm to continue.