Personally, I love iOS 6 more then iOS 7 but it’s a common thing whenever a new update comes out, more new feature arrives with it and so more people want to enjoy new things that’s why everybody update their devices, but people like us don’t think the same way. So, today for those who still are running iOS 6 on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 4G, and iPad Mini, I am posting Jailbreak Guide on iOS 6 all version from iOS 6 to iOS 6.0.6. Follow the guide carefully in order to get proper Jailbreak on your devices.
How To Jailbreak iOS 6 – 6.1.6Untethered on iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 4G, iPad Mini:
First Download Evasi0n.
- Now Connect your device with PC/Mac. Evasi0n will recognize it automatically.
- Remove the passcode form your device it came handy while Jailbreaking.
- After your device is connected click on Jailbreak to start the Process.
- Don’t unplug your device during the process.
- When the process is done unlock your device and you’ll see a new icon named as Jailbreak. Tap on it and your screen goes black for few seconds and then you’ll be back on your home screen.
- Now wait for the rest of process to be completed.
- Once Evasi0n say Jailbreak is completed your device will reboot few times to complete the remaining process. When all is done you’ll have Cydia on your home screen.
- Enjoy your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS, iPod Touch 5G, 4G and iPad Mini is Jailbroken.