Yesterday I’ve posted about how you can fix iPhone won’t charge, Today I’ve another interesting guide for you all iOS lovers. In this post, I’ll tell you how you can fix iPhone won’t connect to WiFi, it’s a major issue because if we cannot use WiFi on our iPhone then i don’t it. I’ve collected all the possible methods which will help you fix WiFi issues on your iPhone. Let’s start the method to fix iPhone won’t connect to WiFi.
- 1 How To Fix iPhone / iPad Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi:
- 1.1 No.1 Turn off Wi-Fi networking:
- 1.2 No.2: Reset network settings:
- 1.3 No. 3: Update iOS:
- 1.4 No. 4: Factory Reset:
- 1.5 No. 5: Turn The Bluetooth Off:
- 1.6 No. 6:Toggle Airplane Mode:
- 1.7 No. 7: Restart Your Modem And Your Router:
- 1.8 No. 8: Turn Off Location Services For Wi-Fi Networking:
- 1.9 No. 9: Forget The Wi-Fi Network:
How To Fix iPhone / iPad Won’t Connect To Wi-Fi:
No.1 Turn off Wi-Fi networking:
- Go to settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Tap on Location Services.
- Now Choose System Services.
- Tap on Turn off Wi-Fi networking.
Once you have done this, turn off your device and wait for 1-2 minutes. Now Turn on your iPhone and try to connect with your Wifi network.
No.2: Reset network settings:
- Go to Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Reset.
- Tap on Reset Network Settings.
No. 3: Update iOS:
Open Settings on your device, Tap on General-Software Update-> Tap on install it. You may be facing this issue because you are running an old version on iOS on your device. Updating to the latest version might get rid of this problem.
No. 4: Factory Reset:
- Open Settings and Tap on General
- Tap on Reset from the list.
- Tap on Erase all Content and settings
- If you have the passcode/fingerprint, enter it
- Tap on Approve ->Erase iPhone.
No. 5: Turn The Bluetooth Off:
Sometimes Bluetooth causes problems for WiFi, it interference with Wi-Fi connections. Turn off your Bluetooth connections and then try connecting to WiFi.
No. 6:Toggle Airplane Mode:
Well, honestly i never understood that what Airplane mode has to anything with WiFi connection, well I’ve seen many users reported that it worked for them. Go to your iPhone settings and toggle Airplane mode, it will terminate all your active connections wait for few seconds and toggle Airplane to turn it off and then try connecting to WiFi connection.
No. 7: Restart Your Modem And Your Router:
Sometimes the issue is at your Router end, In order to fix that you need to restart your router. Power off your router and also unplug it from PC, wait for 4-5 minutes then turn on your router and wait for it to boot up properly. Now try connecting to the WiFi, I am sure after that you won’t be facing ” iPhone won’t connect to WiFi “.
No. 8: Turn Off Location Services For Wi-Fi Networking:
I’ve seen many users reporting on different forums that after turning off location services for Wi-Fi networking that have solved the issue. Follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Settings and tap Privacy
- Next, tap Location Services
- Tap System Services
- Turn off Wi-Fi networking
No. 9: Forget The Wi-Fi Network:
This option comes real handy when you are facing iPhone won’t connect to WiFi. Try the following steps below.
- Go to Settings
- Tap Wi-Fi
- Next, tap on the info button (i), located next to the network you want to forget
- Tap Forget this network
- Tap Forget to confirm your action.
After trying all these solutions, still you have no luck then you should go to service center and let it checked by the staff.