This is how you can update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow, its time to update your Huawei P8 Lite to latest Android OS. This update has all the features you have seen in Marshmallow 6.0. This update is rolled out for Europe region, you can update your device using OTA update or you can manually using our guide below.
This update is packed with all the top features such as Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. This update is only available for Huawei P8 Lite, it’s also available Over the Air and also you can download Huawei P8 Lite Marshmallow update. If you don’t know how to flash Huawei P8 Lite marshmallow update? follow the procedure below.
Download official Android 6.0 for Huawei P8 Lite:
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L21 Single Sim Marshmallow OTA File
- Download Huawei P8 Lite ALE-L02 Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
- Download Huawei P8 Lite B550 ALE-L21 Dual Sim Android 6.0 Marshmallow OTA File
- Your device must be running Stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Your device must be charged 50-60%.
- Follow the steps as mentioned, in order to play safe.
Update Huawei P8 Lite to Marshmallow:
- First, Download the update file.
- Create a folder named dload in your root directory or SD Card. Copy the update.app file in that folder.
- Head to the Phone Settings and then tap on Update.
- Tap on the local update.
- It will show you the update.app file, tap on it and it will start the installation process.
- All you have to do is wait till the installation is process is completed.
- That’s It.