If you are looking for the best and easy method to Root ZTE devices then you have come to right place, In this Post, I’ll tell you to root ZTE device in One click using KingoRoot. There are other methods which are a bit complex, you need to a pro to use them. KingoRoot is best and easiest tool which can help you root all your ZTE devices. Following is the list of the ZTE devices on which you can gain root access using KingoRoot.
List of All ZTE Devices:
- ZTE Blade X9 (A711)
- ZTE Zmax Pro
- ZTE Blade Vec 4G
- ZTE Blade S6
- ZTE Blade L3
- ZTE Blade Q1
- ZTE AXON mini
- ZTE Blade V8 Pro
- ZTE Blade Vec 3G
- ZTE AXON
- ZTE Blade V8 Pro
- ZTE ZMAX
- ZTE Grand X2 L V969
- ZTE AXON 7 Mini
- ZTE Blade V Plus
- ZTE Blade E V956
Before moving on to the method you need to read the following steps:
- Your device’s battery should be charged at least over 60%. This is highly recommended in order to prevent any power issues during the flashing process.
- Make sure that you backup your important media content, Contacts, Call Logs & Messages. This is highly recommended just in case something goes wrong and you need to reset your phone.
- If you already have rooted your device, use Titanium Backup to backup all your important apps + system data.
- Also if you are using a custom recovery, it is recommended that you backup your current system using that first. [Just for the sake of safety]. Here’s our full Nandroid Backup guide.
Root Your ZTE with KingoRoot APK:
- First, Download the KingoRoot APK,
- Now in order to install KingoRoot app on your device, you have to allow the unknown sources to install on your device. ( Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.)
- Install KingoRoot App.
- Launch KingoRoot from your app drawer.
- Tap on “One Click Root” to start rooting.
- One the root method is completed, you’ll see the result succeeded or failed.