Before Doing anything else, Go to the Following Link to Install XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware On Your Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
Now that you have updated your Galaxy Note 2 N7105, it is time to Root it. It is obvious that flashing an Official Firmware erase the root access and the only way to regain it by rooting it again.Rooting allows you to get full control over your device, Stock apps and mods are good, but installing Custom Mods gives you better support and great battery life, you might need to delete some Stock apps from the device, a non-rooted device can’t do that, but a rooted one has the power to remove stock apps too.
If you are familiar with Odin and it’s working, then this tutorial might not be difficult for you. Otherwise read the whole tutorial first before trying it on your device. In this Article, we will show you How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 On XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.But before we begin, Make sure that:
- That you have a Well Charged Battery.
- Back-Up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105.
- Your Device must be running XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
All done and good, let’s head towards the Next page to See, How you can Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 On XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Official Firmware.