Now that you have updated your Galaxy Note 2 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, the next step? Explore the new features in it, my personal opinion is to root it. Why? I don’t know the same reason why you rooted your device on the Android 4.1.2, you didn’t! Then try rooting it now and beside those who once used a Rooted device can never live a day with a Non-Rooted one. You can Root your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 again by following our Tutorial Below, make sure to read the whole tutorial before applying it to your device.
In this Article, we will show you How To Root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Running Android 4.3 XXUEMK9 Jelly Bean.But before we begin, Make sure that you have battery charged over 60 % and have backed up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages .It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
Disclaimer: The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be running XXUEMK9 version of Android 4.3.
- Make Sure that USB Cable is not Connected With PC While The Installation in Process.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy Note 2.
How To Root Galaxy Note 2 N7100 Running Android 4.3 XXUEMK9 Jelly Bean.
- Download Android 4.3 Rooting Package for Galaxy Note 2 to your computer and extract the zip file.
- Download Odin.
- Turn off your Phone and Turn it On While Pressing, Power + Volume Down + Home button until you see some text on-screen, Press Volume Up to continue.
- Make Sure that the USB drivers are installed.
- Open Odin in Computer and connect your device to PC, while it is in the Download mode.
- If your Phone is successfully connected to PC, the Odin port will turn Yellow with COM port number.
- Now Click on PDA and select the File ‘CF-Auto-Root-t03g-t03gxx-gtn7100.tar.md5‘ the one who has the biggest size.
- In Odin, Check Auto reboot and F.Reset Options.
- Now Click the start button and wait for the process to complete.
- After the installation is complete you device will restart and once you see the Home Screen, unplug the cable.
That;s it your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 has been Rooted on XXUEMK9 Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Go to Settings > About To verify.