Bad things come unwarned about. One such type is the one that leaves your phone useless. Your phone stucks and does not respond. Luckily, we have a solution for you for such a problem.
Two reasons could have brought you here to this page: one- you’re having this problem and two- you’re just exploring stuff. Whatsoever the reason may be, just go through these simple steps and you’re good to go!
- Phone is On
- Go to settings>about>and select “reset your option”.
- Phone is Off and wont turn on/ Frozen
- Hold down the power button, the camera key and the volume down key at the same time, utill you feel your phone vibrate.
- Release the power button, but keep holding the camera key and the volume down key until the phone reboots to the start screen.
An alternate method by Nokia:
In case the above method does not work, Nokia has issued an aternate way to reset your Nokia Lumia 1020. Follow the steps below:
- Turn off your phone
- Press and hold the power key. The phone vibrates, release the power key.
- Press and hold the volume down key until it shows an exclamation mark on the screen. Release the volume down key.
- Perform the following key combination:
- Volume Up
- Volume Down
- Power key
- Volume Down
5. The phone will reset and will automatically boot up.
(This might take a few minutes)
A revision of the above method is shown below through pictures:
Please note that the reset will wash all the data on your phone.