Pangu Team is working hard to set things right with their Jailbreak tool, a few days back when Pangu released their latest iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak tool, it was said that it supports all the devices but recently we’ve seen people reporting that they are facing issues with 64-bit devices. Today Pangu has released a new update which now support all the devices even 64-bit. This new update supports iPhone 6s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s Plus, 5s, SE, 9.7-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro models, iPad mini 4/3/2, iPad Air 2/1 and iPod touch 6.
How To Jailbreak iPad Pro, iPod touch 6 On iOS 9.3.3 With Updated Pangu / PP Tool:
- Connect your device with your PC.
- Now once you have downloaded the Pangu Jailbreak Tool, Right click on it and run it as administrator.
- In the main Windows, you’ll see a button with Chinese text on it click on it. It will install PP Helper 5.0.
- Once the PP Helper 5.0 is installed on your PC, Right click on it and run as administrator, when a new window is opened you’ll see a green button with Chinese text on it click on it. It will start the Jailbreak process.
- After a while, you’ll see a captcha page where you have to entered the text shown in the image. Now this tool will install a profile on your device and also you might have to enter your Apple ID.
- An app called PP will be installed on your device and in order to run it you have to change few settings ( Settings > General > Device Management > General > Profile and then trust the developer).
- Now open the app and accept prompt for push notifications.
- You’ll see a big circle in PP app, tap on the big circle in the center and it will start the process to install Cydia on your device. Once the installation process is completed, you’ll be notified.
- Unlock your device and you’ll see the PP app will be setting the environment for Cydia. Once it’s done your device will automatically reboot.