Since Flash Player support has officially been ended for the newer versions of Android and further release of Androids won’t have the Flash Player installed in it. Play Store has many browsers to offer that runs Online videos without any need of Flash player, but still to enjoy them at best quality and especially to play games on Browsers and also to run videos from those sites, whose app is unavailable for Android, Flash Player is a necessity. Time and again we have been requested to post a guide about how to install Flash Player on Android 4.2 and Above, and today we are about to show you how.
However, Flash Player is not available on Google Play Store we are going to use an Apk file available at Adobe homepage. We are also going to show you how you can install an Apk file and what are the necessary requirements to install them. You will need a File manager for such a thing, ES File Manager is recommended as it is the best one available on Play Store, but you can try any other you like.
- Download Apk File Of Flash Player: Link , and scroll down to Flash Player for Android 4.0 archives, download the latest version and copy it to your phone.
- Allows your device to Install from Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security and Tap Unknown Source.
How To Install Flash Player On Android.
- Download the Above file.
- Connect your Device with PC.
- Copy the Apk file to your device.
- Disconnect the Device.
- Install the Apk like normal file, just tap the Apk File and Confirm the installation.
- While installing, if ask for any Installation Process, Choose “Package Installer” and if there is a Pop-Up Choose “Decline”
How To Use Flash Player On Android.
In order to use Flash Player to run flash content on Mobile phone, you need a browser that supports Flash Player, Google Chrome does not support a Flash Player, but alternates like Mozilla Firefox and Dolphin Browser supports such thing. FireFox won’t need anything once the app is installed, however, on Dolphin Browser you need to enable the flash plugin, Open Dolphin Settings > Flash Player > Always On.