You know, I have seen this problem is almost every Samsung device I saw or Own, and now when I try to tell other people, especially my Friends about it, and suggest them to go for any other device, they suddenly become the Brand Ambassador of Samsung, telling me that I just hate their device and nothing else, now how can I tell them, that I don’t hate their devices, I just don’t like them that is all, however, if you would gift me one of these, or give me one for free, I would snatch it from your Hands and never talk to you about it again, ever and if you try to call it bad or something, I will definitely pay you back with something on your face.
This post is specifically for those, who owns a Samsung Galaxy Exhibit and somehow,start facing the Not Registered on Network Issue, not a very un-common or rare thing to see in Samsung devices, but yet there isn’t any permanent solution of it and everyone is looking for a way to solve it, the main reason why we are here too. In this article, we will show you How to Fix Galaxy Exhibit (SGH-T599) Not Registered on Network Issue, without further ado, let us continue.
Unroot Samsung Galaxy: Link
How to Un-Root your Galaxy Exhibit:
- Download the file and copy it your internal sdcard.
- Reboot to Recovery.
- In Recovery, select Apply Update from Sdcard
- Now Press the Home Button and Navigate to Unroot-I9001-signed.zip
- Press the Home Button again and Press Yes.
- After the process, your device will be completely Root free
Fix Not Registered on Network:
- Put your SIM card in your device.
- Navigate to Settings
- Select About
- Select Software Update
- Update your device using the OTA
- Once updated, the Not Registered on Network Issue will be resolved permanently