Last day i posted about how to Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy S6, today i’ll tell you how to enable USB debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6. Most of you know how to enable USB debugging on Android, but for those who are new to Android and new to Samsung Galaxy devices they can learn How To Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6 from the following guide.
How To Enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy S6 [ Guide ]:
- Goto Main menu and launch quick settings.
- Now go to About Device Menu.
- Now go to Build Number.
- Then tap on the build number 7 times.
- After the 7th tap you’ll get the message that now you are a developer.
- Now press back button, now you shall see Developer option.
- Go to developer menu and enable USB Debugging.
Now that USB Debugging option is enable I hope that you don’t have any issue connecting through USB on PC and if any problem still exist please make sure that you are using original USB cable of Samsung Galaxy S6.