With the help of this guide, you will be able to Hard Reset Nokia 6.1 Plus. There are a number of ways to factory reset Nokia 6.1 Plus and we’ve posted all of them.
This is the best solution so far to boost up the performance level on an Android device. Moreover, it is the ultimate solution of all your hardware or software problems on Nokia 6.1 Plus.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset Nokia 6.1 Plus. Let me give you an overview of Nokia 6.1 Plus so that you get to know why this device is so much heat.
The Nokia 6.1 Plus was released in 2018, August. The Phone came out with a screen of 5.8 inches having 1080 x 2280 pixels resolution. Nokia 6.1 Plus was powered by Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm), Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260 CPU and Adreno 509. It had internal storage of 64 GB, 4 GB RAM (6.1 Plus). The camera at the back of this phone is 16 MP, f/2.0 – 5 MP, f/2.4 and on the front, it is 16 MP, f/2.0. Inside this Phone, there was a 3060 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One.
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset Nokia 6.1 Plus:
- First, Turn off your device by holding down the power button for a few seconds.
- Once your device is completely turned off, Start Pressing Volume Up and Power button together.
- When you see the Recovery Menu, release all the buttons you were pressing and holding.
- In the recovery mode, you can navigate using Volume rockers and for selection, you will use the power button.
- Scroll down in the recovery menu and highlight “wipe data/factory reset“, press to power button to confirm your selection.
- After that, select “Yes–delete all user data” and press the power button.
- Now you have to wait for the process to be finished. Once it does, select “reboot system now“.
- That’s all.
- Open Settings from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Backup & Reset -> Factory Reset.
- Now select Reset device.
- To Confirm Choose Erase everything.
- That will be all, wait for the process to complete.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset Nokia 6.1 Plus. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.