This is how you can Hard Reset Micromax A106 Unite 2. You can factory reset your Micromax A106 Unite 2 using several methods and we have posted all of them below.
This is the best solution so far to boost up the performance level on an Android device. Moreover, it is the ultimate solution of all your hardware or software problems on Micromax A106 Unite 2.
Now before we move on and start telling you how to Hard Reset Micromax A106 Unite 2. Let me give you an overview of Micromax A106 Unite 2 so that you get to know why this device is so famous.
Micromax A106 Unite 2 Details:
The Micromax A106 Unite 2 was released in 2014, May. The Phone came out with a screen of 4.7 inches having 480 x 800 pixels resolution. Micromax A106 Unite 2 was powered by MediaTek MT6582 (28 nm) CPU and Mali-400MP2 GPU. It had internal storage of 4/8 GB, 1 GB RAM. The camera at the back of this phone is 5 MP and on the front, it is 2MP. Inside this Phone, there was a 2000 mAh battery. The Phone originally ran on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to 5.0 (Lollipop).
Benefits of Hard Reset:
How to Hard Reset Micromax A106 Unite 2:
- First, you need to Turn off your device, hold down the power button for 2-3 seconds.
- Once your device is completely turned off. Press + Hold Volume Up and Power Key.
- Don’t let go of the buttons until you see the recovery menu.
- Once you are in the recovery menu, you will use Volume Buttons to navigate and power or home button for selections.
- Highlight “wipe data/factory reset” using Volume buttons and select it by using the power button.
- On the next screen, select “Yes — delete all user data“.
- After the process is successfully completed, Select Reboot System Now.
- That’s all.
- Open Menu from the Home Screen.
- Scroll down and Tap on Privacy -> Factory data reset -> Reset -> Erase everything.
That’s all. You have successfully Hard Reset Micromax A106 Unite 2. Please do tell us if you face any problem during this process.