Do you own a FireStick, want to Hack FireStick with Kodi? FireStick is a brand new Amazon TVBox. Now FireStick itself is not a complete package so in order to watch quality content you need to Install Kodi on FireStick. In this tutorial, I’ll tell you How to jailbreak your FireStick without any PC or Mac. The main reason behind installing Kodi on FireStick is to watch latest movies, TV shows, and live streams for free. So, here’s how to hack FireStick in three simple steps.
You need to install a VPN on the Fire TV to hide your IP address. Follow the steps below to do so.
- Launch FireStick and Go to Apps.
- Select ‘Categories’ -> ‘Utility’.
- Click on IPVanish VPN app.
- Click ‘Get’ button to start the downloading.
- When the IPVanish VPN app is downloaded and Installed, choose ‘Open’.
- Use your IPVanish Username and Password to login.
- Now you have to choose the desired server location you want.
Hack FireStick with Kodi:
Follow the steps below in order to Hack FireStick with Kodi, remember you’ve to carefully perform all the steps.
Installing ES File Explorer on FireStick:
- Turn on FireStick TV and go to Settings.
- Select Developer Options.
- Turn on both options ( ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources ).
- In order to Install Kodi again, you need to install ES File Explorer. You can install through FireStick using your Amazon account.
- Open Search and Type ES File Explorer.
- Click on the first app now download and install it.
Install Kodi on FireStick via ES Explorer:
- Once the app is installed launch it.
- If you have used ES File Explorer on your Android devices then it won’t be an issue. Select Favorite from the list.
- Select Add and type in the Name/URL.
- Add Kodi in name field and type (https://kodi.tv/download).
- Click on Add to proceed. ” You’ll see a pop-up saying Bookmark Kodi is created successfully “.
- Head back to the home of ES File Explorer and scroll down. Select Kodi from the list.
- In the right side of the screen, you’ll see a download page of Kodi.
- To download Kodi you need to scroll down until you find the current release section. Now you have to choose the file you need to download.
- The File we are looking for must be in ARM extension, you’ll see Android logo and beneath it ARM file download button. Click on it and downloading will start.
- Once the file is downloaded, Click on install to proceed.
- Wait for the installation process to get completed.
- When the installation is completed head back to home and you’ll Kodi icon click on it to start using it.
Install your First Kodi Addon on FireStick:
- Click on the System icon.
- Click on the File Manager.
- Click on Add Sources.
- Click on None.
- Type in URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co Click on OK.
- Now you have to name it ( fusion) and Click OK.
- Head back to the main menu and click on System Settings-> Add-ons.
- Click on Install from Zip.
- Click on Fusion.
- Click Kodi Repo -> English .
- Click onrepository.exodus-1.0.1.zip.
- You have to wait for few seconds and you’ll see a pop-up saying Exodus Add-on is Enabled.
- select Install from Repository.
- Click Exodus repository.
- Click on Video add-ons.
- Select Exodus.
- Click Install.
How to Hack FireStick in 3 Simple Steps:
So this is How to Hack FireStick in 3 Simple Steps. First Install VPN App, then Install ES Explorer along with Kodi and in the end, you have to Install Kodi Add-on on FireStick.