Now I can say that Windows Phones are not that bad with every single update they add new and exciting features. Today I’ve selected a new feature that recently came with the Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 ” Apps Corner “. This is an amazing feature that can help us to share only those apps whom we want for other to only use on our phone, you can say limited access on apps. That will help us in our daily routine for e.g in our office many times your friends use your phone and
Set up Apps Corner on Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 Guide:
- First goto your phone home screen now use your finger swipe down from the screen’s top and now tap on all settings.
- Now in the settings menu scroll down and tap on the App corner.
- Tap on Apps and now choose the apps you want for your friends to use. When all the apps are selected tap done. This will hide the apps the ones you haven’t selected.
Using Apps corner you can hide more things and you can select what you want to show other peoples.
- You need to set up a lock screen for your mobile so that your friends cannot go to the start screen while using the corner of the app.
- You can turn on or off the action center through the corner of the app, depending on what you want.
- Go into advance settings and you can select the settings options for others whatever you want. Settings like the Camera button, Search button, Start button, Back button, and Modify Tiles.
- Now launch button at the bottom of the page to run the Apps corner.