Updated: 12/4/2018. From here you can download the latest Google Installer v3 for Xiaomi and MIUI Devices. All we all know that Xiaomi, complying with Chinese policies and they don’t ship their device with Google Apps. You will not get the Google Play Store, Gmail App, and more.
The best workaround we can suggest is Google Installer v3. This will help you can get all the Google Apps on your Xiaomi / MIUI Devices. Moreover, installing Google Installer v3 won’t be a big task. Google Installer comes in APK format, that means you can easily install it on your Xiaomi devices. However, if you already have Google Play installed on your device then you don’t need to install Google Installer v3.
Google Installer v3 for Xiaomi / MIUI Devices:
The Google Installer works on all the phones introduced by Chinese smartphone manufacturers as well as the manufacturers that produced the phones for Chines region. These manufacturers include Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo, Vivo, ZTE and all others that exist. So, if you have got any phone without the Google Play Services and Google Play Store, it’s time for you to grab the Google Installer. I have got my hands on the latest Google Installer. Chinese Android phone users can download Google Installer APK from this page now. Here is the Google Installer for Chinese Android phones.
Google Installer v3 APK – Features:
- Supports Kitkat, Lollipop & Marshmallow firmware;
- Easy installation;
- Google Play Services;
- Play Store;
- Calendar Sync;
- Contacts Sync.
Download Google Installer v3 APK for Chinese Android phones
- Google Installer v3 – APK – Download
- Copy the Google Installer APK to your phone.
- Now on your phone, go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Allow.
- Locate the Google Installer using the File Manager now.
- Install Google Installer now.
- Run Google Installer and follow the on-screen instructions to install Google Apps. That’s all.