Download the latest Google Dialer APK. If you wish to use the stock Google Dialer app on your Android device. Heed the instructions below in order to manually install Google Dialer. This latest Google Dialer APK is ported out so it can work on all the devices.
Stock Android is very much fast from all the other Android versions. Whether its Samsung TouchWiz or Xiaomi (MIUI). Stock Android always stands at the top, not only the UI is smooth and fast. All the stock apps perform way better than other Android versions. That’s the reason for the popularity of Google Pixel and Nexus devices.
You have noticed as the time passes by especially your phone apps starts lagging or become slow. The best solution for this situation is the stock Google Dialer app, rather than trying different workarounds. You don’t need to root your device in order to install Google Dialer, all you have to do is download the latest Google Dialer APK from the following links. After that, heed the instructions below to Install it.
Google Dialer Features:
- You can avoid Unwanted Calls, Google Dialer has built-in Spam warning feature.
- In order to protect the community, Google has added the Block and Spam feature.
- With Caller ID by Google, you can easily see who’s calling you.
- Add your important contacts in speed dial.
- You can easily search nearby places without leaving the app.
Download Google Dialer APK:
You can download the latest ported version of Google Dialer APK from the links below. Moreover, we’ll also tell you how you can install and use the Google Dialer. Keep reading.
Install Google Dialer APK Manually:
- Download the Google Dialer APK from the link given above.
- Open Phone’s Settings > Security to enable “unknown sources”.
- Head over to the download folder and tap on Google Dialer APK. Follow on the screen instructions to install it.
- Open Setting -> Modify System Settings -> Phone -> Allow modify system settings.
- Now head back to the Settings -> Apps -> Default Apps > Phone App > Choose ‘Phone’. Set the Google Dialer as your default dialer.
- Disable your built-in driver from the app settings.