Google is slowly updating all of its applications to let the users enjoy a feel of the Material design and just 2 days back, new version of Gmail started rolling out. Gmail 5.0 is based on Google’s all new material design, that looks pretty flat, eye-soothing and is much better as compared to that of the previous UI of the application. Besides the UI, Google has added several new features in the Gmail application. Atop, there’s support for other emails Yahoo, Outlook, AOL and other working on IMAP/POP servers. The application is now capable of automatically updating the Email threads. Support for Exchange accounts has been added as well. The new Gmail application is a completely re-invented by Google in order to provide the users with the best email experience on their smartphones.
Gmail 5.0 is available in the Google Play Store, but just in case you happen to be an unlucky user who can’t access the Google Play Store due to some reason, or who can’t locate the latest Gmail application, you may want to have an APK file of Gmail 5.0 to install on your phone manually. Before you start looking out for it here and there, we’ve done this job for you. We’ve pulled out Gmail 5.0 APK from the Google Play Store and attached the download link right here. Just go ahead, grab the APK and follow the instructions to install Gmail 5.0.
Gmail 5.0 APK and how to install it
- Download Gmail 5.0 APK.
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone or download it directly on your phone.
- Locate the downloaded APK file on your phone and tap it to begin the installation.
- Select “Package Installer” if prompted.
- All “Unknown Sources” if required.
- Complete the installation and access the app through app drawer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and setup your Gmail and other Email accounts.
- Enjoy modifying the new email experience with Gmail 5.0.
- That’s all!
Gmail is built on the idea that email can be more intuitive, efficient, and useful. And maybe even fun. Get your email instantly via push notifications, read and respond to your conversations online & offline, and search and find any email.
Gmail also lets you:
• Manage multiple accounts
• View and save attachments
• Set up label notifications