Learn how to Use Galaxy S9 Always-On Display. Samsung Galaxy S9 also has Always-On Display features, which allows to you access certain information from your lock screen. However, in order to perform any task, you have to unlock your device. Normally Samsung users avoid Always-On Display because it is said that, this feature eat-ups your battery.
Just to clear thing, If you have a Samsung device that comes pre-loaded with Always-On Display Feature then you won’t have worry about the battery life. Those devices which don’t have Always-On Display feature built-in they face battery issues.
In this post, we tell you how to Use Galaxy S9 Always-On Display. Moreover, you’ll learn how to enable Galaxy S9 Always-On Display feature. But before that, let put some light on Galaxy S9 Always-On Display features and then we’ll proceed with the guide.
What is Always-On Display:
Always On Display (AOD) allows users to check various content without unlocking your device. Such as time and date, missed calls, message alerts and more. You can also customize clocks, calendars, and themes. Moreover, you can easily reply to text messages while AOD is active.
Read more: Boot Samsung Galaxy S9 into Safe Mode
How to Use Galaxy S9 Always-On Display:
First, we’ll tell you how to enable Always-on Display Feature then we’ll tell you how you can customize AOD basic features.
Enable the AOD on Galaxy S9:
Heed the instructions below to enable AOD on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus. You can also use the same methods for all the Samsung device which have AOD feature built-in.
- Head over to the Settings.
- Scroll down and look for Lock Screen and Security.
- Again scroll down and Tap on Always On Display Feature to enable it.
Read more: Disable Bixby Button On Galaxy S9, S9 Plus
Customize the AOD Basic Features:
- Once you have enabled the AOD features on your Galaxy S9, follow the instructions below to Customize the AOD Basic Features.
- Head over to the Settings -> Lock Screen and Security -> Tap Always On Display.
- You’ll be presented with different options for e.g Content to show, Clock styles, Show Always, and more.
- You can set your content settings from Content to show option. Tap on Content to show and select the desired settings.
- If you want to change the Clock Settings, you can do it from Clock styles. By default, you’ll have six options to choose from, Tap on the desired one and Tap on Apply.
This is how you can use Galaxy S9 Always-On Display feature. Please let us know how was your experience in the comments section below.