Samsung Galaxy S4 was the game changer for Samsung and this device was the beast among Android devices. Samsung Galaxy S4 gave a tough competition to all other devices along with the biggest rival iPhone 5. We at Techbeasts covered everything on Samsung Galaxy S4 which you can see here, Today I am posting about Galaxy s4 Screenshot, it’s a common thing now but still not many of us know how to take Screen Shot on Samsung Galaxy S4. In the following guide, I’ll tell you all the possible methods to take Screenshot on Galaxy S4 and also I’ll add a video tutorial at the end of this so post so if you don’t get it through theory then practical will get you there.
Methods to Take Galaxy S4 Screenshot:
Following are all the methods from which you can take screenshots on your Samsung Galaxy S4. There are different ways to take screenshots on Samsung devices but we’ll start with the one that is used by millions of users around the world. These methods can be used on both I9500 and the I9505 variants.
The first way to do a Galaxy s4 screenshot:
- Open the web page, photo, video, app or anything else on your device.
- Now in order to take a screenshot, you have to press+hold home and power button together.
- Make sure you properly press the both buttons at same time for a seconds or two.
- Once you see a flash on your screen, let go of the buttons.
How To take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy S4 using gestures:
This method is said to be the complex one because you have to use Motion and gestures. It may look easy but sometimes while taking screenshots on Galaxy S4 touch seems to be not responding or you didn’t use the proper motion etc. Now let’s start the method for Galaxy S4 Screenshot process.
- Open Settings on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
- You’ll see different tabs, Tap on My Device – Motion and gestures – palm motion- enable it.
- Here you’ll see different options, Tap on Palm swipe to capture to enable it.
- Now go to your home screen, open the page on which you want to take the screenshot.
- Put your hand on your device screen and make sure to cover the whole screen with your palm.
- Swipe your hand across the screen from one side to another.
- Your screen will flash once and you’ll be notified that you took a screenshot.
Please do take a look at the following posts on Samsung Galaxy S4:
- How To Fix Galaxy S4 ‘Camera Failed’ Problem [ Tips ]
- Hide or Display Applications on Samsung Galaxy S4 [ Tutorial ]
- Galaxy S5 AccuWeather Widget for Galaxy S4 and Other devices