Kodi is getting a lot of heat because of Buffering Issue in their latest build, although they have stated that Kodi 17.3 Krypton is a stable version. The thing is that whatever they say but the fact is that people are getting this issue. We’ve prepared a step by step guide in order to fix Kodi 17.3 Krypton Buffering Issue.
- How To * Install Kodi 18 Leia on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ].
- Easily install Showbox on Kodi – How To
- Complete Kodi Setup Wizard for PC Download Windows
Fix Kodi 17.3 Krypton Buffering Issue:
- Launch Kodi->File Manager->add the http://repo.hackmykodi.com/ source.
- Tap on Add-ons- Select the package you added and then hit Install from Zip. Now select the source you’ve installed.
- Now you have to select program-add-ons->system-settings->Select “advanced settings” of the source you have added.
- Head back to Add-on page and launch the Easy Advanced Settings add-on.
- Select Edit Settings->Network Settings->Network.
- Now from the menu Select cacheMemBufferSize, you’ll see DISABLE in front of cacheMemBufferSize delete the text and add “419430300”.
- You’ll see 3 different options select bufferMode and select 1.
- Select readbufferfactor-> Delete Disable -> enter 4.
- In the end, you have to select double period three time before selecting Write XML File.
This is will all, We hope you’ll see less buffering while streaming on Kodi now. Please do tell us how it worked for you in the comments.