One of the best app to amuse kids and make them busy is the Talking Tom. Tom is your virtual pet, that will repeat everything you say in a funny voice, you can pet him, grab his tail, poke him and watch his reactions. You can even record your videos and save them in your library, share them with friends on Facebook, Twitter and Google +.
How To Play With Talking Tom:
- Talk to Tom and he will repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
- Pet him to make him purr.
- Poke his head, belly or feet.
- Grab his tail.
- Pour a glass of milk for him.
- Make Tom scratch the screen.
- Make Tom play the cymbals, fart, throw a cake at the screen or try to eat Larry.
- Record and share videos on YouTube, Facebook or send them by email or MMS.
Well for all the Talking Tom Lover, we got a good news for them ,they can play the same game on Mac too.
Download Talking Tom On Mac:
- Download an Apk file from here. Link
- Download from BlueStacks itself.
Install Talking Tom On Mac:
- Navigate to the folder where you have downloaded the Apk file.
- Double click on it to install in automatically on bluestacks.
- Open Bluestacks.
- Click on search bar.
- Search for Talking Tom.
- Choose your favourite Store.
- Once the store is open, click on Install.
- Wait for the installation to over, then click on the app icon to start the app.