Creating folders on Smartphones helps us to categories our apps and games. On Android and iPhone devices we can easily create folder and sub folders. After updating your Windows Phone 8.1 To GDR1 you can now create live folders of your apps. Microsoft called these folders “Live”. Today i’ve prepared a guide in which i’ll tell you how to create live folders in Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1.
[ How To ] [ Guide ] Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 Lets you Create Live Folders:
- First choose a tile, tap and press it until the tile fadeaway.
- Now drag and drop the tile on the other tile. It will automatically create a live folder.
- After the Live folder is created, tap on it to rename the folder.
- Now drag and drop any tile you want to add in the folder.
- To resize the folder, press and hold the folder. Now tap on the arrow on left corner.
You can follow my other guides on Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1. If you face any kind of issue regarding this guide please do tell me in comments.
- Easily Mirror Your Windows Phone 8.1 Screen On a Windows Computer
- How To Fix Lumia 1520 tap and scroll problem linked to flexing the screen
- Guide to set up Apps Corner on Windows Phone 8.1 GDR1 [How-to]
- How to use speed dial on Windows Phone 8.1[ Tutorial ]