Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is here. As always, We are first to tell you how you can Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 9. Screen Mirroring allows you to connect your device to a TV, LED, and SmartTV. Moreover, we’ll also tell you how to connect Galaxy Note 9 to the TV without screen mirroring option.
Galaxy Note 9 comes loaded with a number of new features. Among all those, there is a feature that is worth talking about. You can Use HDMI Cable to transform Galaxy Note 9 into a PC. If you want to know more about Galaxy Note 9, Read our: 10 Reasons To Buy The Galaxy Note 9.
Now let’s get started and tell you how you can Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Connect With SmartTV.
- First, you need to download SideSync on your Windows or Mac, after that you need to download SideSync on your device. Android users can download SideSync from Google Play.
- Once you are through with the installation, now you need to connect your device with PC using USB Cable or WiFi Network. I would suggest you should use Data Cable if you want to transfer files if you want to share screen use WiFi option.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and connect your device using same WiFi network, if you don’t own a Smart TV then you need an external device to do so. [ AllShare Cast hub ].
Before moving on let me tell you few things since we are connecting Galaxy Note 9 to TV that means you need few extra things to successfully connect Note 9 to TV. As I said earlier that if you don’t own a SmartTV then you need to buy AllShare Cast Hub.
- Turn on your TV and AllShare Cast.
- Use an HDMI Cable to connect your TV with AllShare Cast.
- Once the connection is live you’ll see a blue light on your AllShare Cast device.
- Grab your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, head over to quick settings->screen mirroring->Turn on.
- Once you’ve turned on screen mirroring you’ll get a list of available devices nearby you.
- Select AllShare Cast’s dongle and enter the PIN as shown on TV.
This will be all, you have successfully connected your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 with TV.
Turn on Screen Mirroring on Samsung Galaxy Note 9 and Connect With SmartTV.:
When it comes to connecting Galaxy devices to Samsung smart TV you don’t get anything party app or device. Just Follow the simple steps below.
- Press Input from your Samsung SmartTV remote.
- Select Screen Mirroring from your Smart Tv screen.
- Now go to your Galaxy Note 9 Plus quick setting tap on Screen Mirroring.
- Your Phone will list all the available device available for Screen Mirroring.
- Select Samsung Smart TV. That’s all.
This is all for now, I’ll be keep updating this post so make sure you bookmark this page in order to get more method to connect Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Plus with Smart TV.