Here’s how to change Font on iPhone, if you are fed up of the stock Fonts on iPhone then it’s time get rid of the default fonts. You can try these methods on your iPod touch and iPad.
One thing about the iOS ecosystem is that it’s not user-friendly as it’s said to be, we cannot use it like we can use Android. iPhone comes with simple font style and honestly, it sucks, Most of the iOS users don’t bother to change the Font because it’s not an easy task to do.
In this Post, We’ll tell you how you can easily change Font on iPhone using third-party apps and also with Jailbreak tweaks. Apple has changed a lot till now but one thing remains the same and it’s Font, I think Apple developer should take it seriously and add some extra fonts. Well for that you need to wait like forever, Till Apple come up with something new we can use third-party apps to get new Fonts. Let’s start the method to change Font on iPhone.
How to Change Font on iPhone without Jailbreak:
You can use third-party apps to change Font on iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6S Plus, 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5, 4. Now keep that in mind while using third-party apps you cannot change the iOS system font, you can change the font on specific apps.
Step1: Download “AnyFont” app from App.
Step2: Now choose the Font you want to add, make sure the Font file you choose must be in TTF, OTF or TCC format.
Step3: Open your email app on PC and send the text file to the email which is added on your iPhone.
Step4: Now on your iPhone open the Email app, Tap on the attachment and select “Open in…” and then pick AnyFont.
Step5: You have to wait for Font file to downloaded in AnyFont, Once it’s there Select the file-> Tap on Install New Fonts-> Follow the on screen instruction until you are directed to the main app.
Step6: Close the app on whom you want to use the new fonts and the open it.
- Download YouTube Videos on iPhone/Save to Camera Roll.
- How to Delete Apps on iPhone 7 & iPhone 7 Plus.
- How To * Install Kodi 17.1 on iPhone or iPad on iOS 10 – iOS 10.2 [ Without Jailbreak ].
- How to View Desktop Version of Google Plus On Android or iPhone.
How to Change Font Style on iPhone with BytaFont 3:
This method needs a Jailbreak iPhone, we’ll be using Cydia tweak called BytaFont 3. The good thing is that this app will help to change your entire system Font.
- Open Cydia on your iPhone.
- Tap on Search.
- Type BytaFont 3.
- Once you find the right app tap on it and then tap on install.
- Now the app will be installed and you can find it in Springboard.
- Open the BytaFont 3->Browse Fonts->Select Font->Download->Install.
- Once you are through with the installation process, all you need to do is open BytaFonts->activate the fonts->Select the font->respiring.