If you want to use the Multi-Windows Features on any Android smartphone or tablet, follow my step by step guide on how to add Multi-Window on Any Android Smartphone/Tablet. But first you have to root your Android device before performing the following the process. Multi-Window feature first came in Samsung Galaxy devices by default, but not on other devices. Multi-Window help us to use several applications at same just like on Windows.
- You need Rooted device. [ Use our Guides to Root any Android device ].
- Download Xposed Installer
- Download Multi-Window Sidebar app
How to Add Multi-Window on Any Android Smartphone/Tablet:
- First of root your device in order to install Multi-Windows on your cellphone. [ Root Android ].
- Now Download both files mentioned above.
- After downloading both files goto Play Store, download and install ES File Explorer app.
- Now open ES File Explorer and goto downloads folder.
- Here you’ll find Xposed Installer and Multi Window sider bar files. Install both files ( one at a time ).
Kindly allow Unknown Source installation by going in to settings->Security->Unknown sources.
- Once the installation is completed of both apps now open Xposed Installer.
- Now you’ll be in Xposed Installer menu choose Framework->Install Updates.
- After tapping on install updates Xposed installer will take time to install the latest updates. When the process is completed you’ll see a pop-up saying restart your device. Do not tap on allow press cancel.
- Tap on Xposed menu and choose downloads.
- Now tap on search and find “Xmultiwindow” , now select it.
- You’ll be in “Xmultiwindow” menu swipe to left and goto version->Download->Install.
- Again goto Xposed installer menu and choose modules and see “Xmultiwindow” is checked.
- Reboot your device and done !!
You can check the Complete video tutorial on How to Add Multi-Window on Any Android Smartphone: