Download Samsung Galaxy S8 leaked applications’ APK files and installed them on your Android 7.0 Nougat powered Samsung phone.
Samsung Galaxy S8 is around the corner. We will be seeing the official unveiling of the phone on March 29. Until now, we have been through a number of leaks pointing towards how the phone is going to look like, what feature it’s supposed to have, and so many other things adding to the excitement. Adding fuel to the fire of excitement, Samsung Galaxy S8’s applications have also slipped out of Samsung’s hands.
Galaxy S8’s few applications including Samsung Galaxy Music, Galaxy S8’s Voice Recorder, S8 Sound Camp, S8 Video App and S8 Translator have been pulled out. The leaked applications are compatible with all Samsung Galaxy smartphones running Android 7.0 Nougat or higher. I myself tested the Galaxy S8 Music application and it worked pretty great. A new UI, few touchups here and there make this application look much more cool than it was ever before.
While we are all waiting for the S8 to officially come out, we can definitely get our hands on the leaked applications and give them a run. The APK files of all the apps mentioned above were uploaded online and we have grabbed them as well. The download links with the installation instructions are available below. For now, you can install these applications on your Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 Edge, Galaxy Note 5 and S Edge Plus if you are using any Noguat based TouchWiz ROM.
Download and install Samsung Galaxy S8 Apps
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Music
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Voice Recorder
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Video App
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Sound Camp
- Samsung Galaxy S8 Translator
- Copy the downloaded APK file to your phone.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Using the file manager, navigate to the location where you have copied the apps on our phone.
- Tap the application and install it.
- After finishing the installation, open the newly installed app from the app drawer and enjoy it. That’s all!
Thanks to XDA member Albe95 for sharing these applications for users.
Latest posts by Usama M (see all)
- How to install Magisk Systemless Interface on Android - April 22, 2017
- Fix Galaxy S8 Not registered on network - April 22, 2017
- How to fix LG G4 that keeps restarting itself - April 22, 2017