There are hundreds of Puzzle game for Android, but there is one which’s really worth playing; Word search. Word search is available for PC, now you all are wondering how? Well thanks to third party emulators we can play Android games and apps on our PC. So in the following guide I’ll explain how to download and install Word search for PC, also help you on how to Play Word search on Windows 8,8.1,7,Xp and Mac. Before proceeding to the guide let me give you an overview on Word search.
Also See: Trivia Crack for PC
About Word Search:
* First thing i like about Word Search that there are 7 different topics to choose from Animals, Countries of the World, Cities of the World, American presidents,Historical figures and Kids.
* Three levels of difficulties Easy, Medium and Difficult.
* Two different game modes –
- List of words (words to find the slopes shown)
- Remaining number of words (the number of words to find earrings shown)
* Word Search comes with 7 different languages.
* All you have to do is find the hidden words to find and are marked with different colors.
Also See: 2048 for PC Windows 8
Download and Install Word search for PC ( Windows Xp,8,8.1,7 – Mac ):
- To download Word search for PC, you will need an Android emulator like Bluestacks. If you do not have it already, you can download it from the website Bluestacks.com.
- Open Bluestacks and search for Word search using search tool on the top of the homepage.
- Click on install button. The game will automatically download and install.
- Once the app has been installed, go to My Apps in Bluestacks homepage.
- The icon for the game will appear in My Apps.
- Click on this icon to open Word search
Now, you can start playing the game any time on your Pc simply by opening it from My Apps. Get mesmerized by the amazing graphics of the game.
Hopefully, you will be able to install the game easily on your PC using this guide. If you still have any issues, please let us know and we will help you solve them. Enjoy !