Want to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Android for Free? This guide explains how it can be done. There are thousands of streaming applications available for Android. But when it comes to working not a single of them will let you watch the FIFA World Cup 2018. I’ve found an application that works flawlessly. All the Android users can now watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 on Android without going through any kind of hassle.
There are various methods to watch the FIFA World Cup 2018 on an Android phone. You can either install Kodi, and watch the World Cup matches with the help of Kodi’s Add-ons, or you can watch the matches live on a website. I myself gave a try to Kodi, and I didn’t find it working quite right. Kodi is good for watching the highlights, it may not properly show you the live matches.
As far as the websites are concerned, it’s really, really hard to find a website with proper working live streaming. And then we have the thousands of streaming applications in the Play Store. It has always remained a huge concern for the users whether to trust the streaming applications or not. The streaming applications do not live up to the mark. Most of the times, the users end up installing fake applications with loads of advertisements.
So, with all these problems in existence, how can you still watch the 2018 FIFA World Cup on your Android? As I mentioned earlier, I found an incredible application. The application goes by the name HD Streamz. The reason this application is not known is the fact that it’s not there in the Play Store. It’s quite obvious why this application is not in the Play Store, and it makes absolute sense for it to not to be there.
HD Streamz shows the viewers 100s of TV channels from different countries. These days, the application is the hot favorite among the Football lovers. HD Streamz is probably the best method to watch the Football matches on your handset. The application is absolutely free. It doesn’t have anything misleading. As a user, you just have to select what you want to watch in what resolution, and it will do the rest of the job.
So, with having everything said, I will now take you through the tutorial. Follow the steps carefully to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Android Free.
How to watch FIFA World Cup 2018 on Android Free
- Download HD Streamz APK.
- Copy the APK file to your phone.
- On your phone, go to Settings > Security or Lock Screen & Security > Unknown Sources > Allow.
- Now using a File Manager, locate the copied HD Streamz APK.
- Tap the APK to install it and complete the installation.
- Now open HD Streamz from the App Drawer.
- HD Streamz will show you the FIFA World Cup at the top. Tap the World Cup icon.
- Now select the resolution you want to watch it in.
- If the application asks for any permission, allow it and open the World Cup channel again.
- Wait for the match to load. Once loaded, you can switch it to full screen. That’s all.
Here is a little video tutorial that I made: