Vector is Another arcade game for Android, It is an exciting, arcade-style game featuring you as the exceptional free runner who won’t be held down by the system. If you have ever played it on your Mobile, you would have known its awesomeness, the game opens with a view into a totalitarian world where freedom and individually is nothing more than a distant dream. It is another endless running game but with additional tasks, normally you would have to collect coins and dodge stuff to remain alive, but in Vector you have to perform specific stunts to remain in the game.Thanks to the developers of Bluestacks, now users can play Android games on PC. All you need to do is to follow our Tutorial and All is Well.
- Arcade gameplay from the makers of the hit Facebook game
- Astoundingly lifelike Parkour-inspired moves made possible by Cascadeur animation tools
- 20 challenging levels (40 in the “Deluxe Version”)
- Quick to learn, challenging to master
- The best parkour-inspired action game! Vector lets you break free and run! Don’t get caught!
Today we will show you how to download and install Vector for PC, so even you don’t own an Android or iOS device, you will be able to Play with your Friends. You will need an Emulator like Bluestacks and an Apk file of Vector , afterwards follow the instructions to start using Vector on PC.
How To Install Vector On PC.
- First Download And install BlueStacks.
- Start Bluestacks, click on Search icon.
- Search for Vector and Click on Install.
- Just like on Android it will first download then install.
- After the installation Click on Vector Icon to start using the App.
If you are using an Apk file.
- Download an Apk file of Vector.
- If you have already installed Bluestacks, then just double-click the apk file will start the installation.
- If not then Install Bluestacks to start the installation.
- Once the installation is done, Open Bluestacks and click the App icon to start playing.