Android 4.4 Kit-Kat based Custom ROMs are available for most of the Flagship devices, but developers are giving other devices a little credit too. Android 4.4 Kit-Kat custom ROMs are being released for all those devices which are not given much importance. Galaxy S Advance is one of those device too, CyanogenMod 11 is released for Galaxy S Advance, this is not an official ROM from Samsung but a Custom ROM from Team CM. The only issue that has been found in this ROM is that Auto Brightness is Not Working. This ROM will give you Stock Kit-Kat look, fully stable and provides a good battery life. IF you own a Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I907o, then get ready to taste Android 4.4 Kit-Kat on your device.
But why would anyone goes for a Custom ROM instead of staying on the Stock On, allow me to explain: “Stock and Official ROMs are good, but they are created with keeping in mind the demands of all,some wants performance and some wants speed, some wants looks, some wants features. Putting them all in one ROM can cause Lag, Performance issues and bugs. But Custom ROM in basically designed for either Looks or Performance and Custom ROM gives speed and great performance with Tweaks and System Tools.”
In this Article, we will show you How To Update Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 To CM 11 Android 4.4 Kit-Kat Custom ROM.But before we begin, Make sure:
- That you have a Well Charged battery.
- Back-up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device,and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is HTC in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
- Your Device must be Rooted and Latest Custom Recovery must be installed on it.
- Enable USB debugging mode.
- Make sure that battery level is at 85% or more.
- This Tutorial is Only For Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070.
- Back-Up your Mobiles EFS Data. How To Restore and Back-Up EFS Data On Samsung Galaxy Devices.
All Read and ready to Update Samsung Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070 To CM 11 Android 4.4 Kit-Kat Custom ROM. Let’s head towards the Next page to find out How.