While said before that Huawei is not good with giving ROMs, so finding one is not very easy ,especially a stable one. So, leave all that searching to us and make sure to keep visiting our Site to update your devices. In this article we will tell you how to Update Huawei U9200 Ascend P1 To B528 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. This Tutorial is only for Huawei Ascend P1 U9200 , do not try it on any other device.
But before we begin the Tutorial, make sure that:
- Your Device must be rooted.
- CMW must be installed on your device. How? Follow our guide
- Your Phone battery level is at 85% .
- You are using the original USB cable.
- Back up all your important Contacts, Call Logs & Messages.It is highly recommended in case of any mishap or data loss to back up all your important data.
The methods involved in flashing custom roms and rooting your phone is highly custom and may result in bricking your device, and has nothing to do with Google or the device manufacturers which is Samsung in our case. In case of any mishap we may not be held responsible. Follow these instructions to the letter to avoid any mishap or bricking. Make sure that whatever you do, you are doing it at your own responsibility.
How To Update Huawei U9200 Ascend P1 To B528 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean.
- Download B528 Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and Extract the file anywhere on PC.
- Connect your device with PC, using original USB cable.
- Copy and Paste the above downloaded files [UPDATE.APP and UPDATE_CUST.APP (ignore this file if not available)] to the Root of your SD card.
- Then Disconnect the cable and Turn Off your Mobile.
- Now Wait for 5-seconds and Turn it on while Pressing Volume Up + Power Keys.
- Once in Firm installation Mode, Select the Update.APP file and wait for it to install.
- If no error occurs, then your Device should be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.