Last Time we provided the tutorial regarding SIM-Unlocking of Galaxy S4 AT&T and T-Mobile. Today we will continue the saga by giving you the Tutorial of Unlocking SIM-Lock of Samsung Galaxy S4 I9505 and I9500. It is quite a Simple Process, but if you took it to a Shop, hey will sure to ask a lot to Unlock the Device.At Techbeasts, we will give you every sort of Tutorial, so you can not only save your money but also learn how to do somethings which are pretty easy and cheap but Some People ask a lot for them. The Method we will show you is about unlocking Galaxy S4 I9500 and I9505.
Things To Remember:
- This will work on an Official Firmware, do not try it on Custom ROM.
- It doesn’t matter whether your device is rooted or not.
- Do not press the Back button in the Whole Tutorial.
- The SIM unlock achieve by this method is Permanent, it will Survive any Custom ROM and Official Updates.
How To SIM UnLock Galaxy S4 GT-I9500 and GT-I9505.
- Type *#0011# in dailer Menu to Open Service Menu.
- In Service Menu, tap the Soft Menu key, the Left Soft key of Galaxy S4 and Select Back.
- Now Tap Menu Button again and select Key Input from Options, Tap on the Pop-up, Write 1 and press OK.
- Tap Menu Button again and select Back, now you are in Main Men of Service Mode.
- Now Select UMTS from the Menu.
- Once in UMTS Menu, Tap  Debug Screen.
- In Debug Screen, Tap  Phone Control.
- In Phone Control Menu, Tap  Network Lock.
- In Network Lock Screen, Tap  PERSO SHA256 OFF.
- Tap Menu Button and Select Back again. You will Return back to UMTS Menu.
- Now Select,  NV REBUILD.
- Tap on  Restore Back-up
- Now Tap On  Common.
- Now Your Phone will Freeze for a Moment or Two, then the Screen will Turn Off and your device will Reboot.
- Now Put any Other Network SIM to check whether your SIM Lock has been removed or not.