Here’s how to download tTorrent for PC running Windows and Mac OS X. !
We have many torrent apps in Play Store, every app has its own unique features but there is one app who is far better from others. I am talking about famous tTorrent, today I will tell you how you can download tTorrent for PC. This app has many awesome features but there are few which are provided by only tTorrent for e.g you can create and share new torrent files, it only provide Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode, mean your mobile data will be safe. Now before going any further let me give you an overview on tTorrent.
Read More: Install Android Apps for PC
Main Features of tTorrent for PC:
– easy search for torrents with the optional plugin
– create and share new torrent files
– choose single files for download from torrents containing multiple files
– supports writing external storage, like SD cards (from Android 5.0)
– sequential download mode (streaming)
– Wifi only mode, Wifi or WiMAX mode
– magnet link support, trackerless torrent (DHT) support
– RSS support(automatically download torrents published in feeds)
– UPnP and NAT-PMP support
– IP filtering support
– proxy support (SOCKS, HTTP)
– Web interface (supports Transdroid/Transdrone)
– Label support (with custom save path)
– SeriesGuide search Extension
Also See: Clash Royale for PC
Download tTorrent For PC-Windows PC & Mac
- Download tTorrent APK
- Download and install Bluestacks: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Rooted BlueStacks 2
- Once you’ve installed Bluestacks, double click the downloaded tTorrent APK.
- The APK will be installed using Bluestacks, once installed open Bluestacks and locate the recently installed tTorrent.
- Click the tTorrent icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to use it.
You can also use Andy OS to install tTorrent, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.