Autobots and Decepticons are up once again in a new smartphone game called Transformers Forged to Fight. It’s your time to decide whom you want to go with. Whether you want to join hands with Optimus Prime, Megtron or any other character from the Transformer series and gear up for a mission to save the planet earth. Transformers Forged to Fight brings new intrusive controls. The task in the game is simple. Players are supposed to collect robots from everything Transformers. There are 1v1 battles in which you can take on an enemy and beat him to death. Robotic vehicles look absolutely stunning in the game. Take daily challenges to earn more rewards in order to perform various upgrades in the game. The 3D HD graphics make the game look crispy. Transformers Forged to Fight is a free game. Players can play it on a computer as well.
You can easily play Transformers Forged to Fight for PC on a Windows XP/7/8/8.1/10 and MacOS/OS X powered desktop PC or Laptop. You need an Android emulator like the BlueStacks or BlueStacks 2 in order to run Transformers Forged to Fight for PC. Go through the steps listed below to be able to play Transformers Forged to Fight for PC.
Transformers Forged to Fight for Windows PC and Mac
- Download and install BlueStacks or Remix OS Player: Bluestacks Offline Installer | Rooted Bluestacks |Bluestacks App Player | Remix OS Player for PC
- Open the installed BlueStacks or Remix OS Player and open the Google Play Store in it.
- Now search for “Transformers Forged to Fight” using the Play Store.
- Install the game and open the app drawer or all apps in the emulator.
- Click the Transformers Forged to Fight icon to open it, follow the on-screen instructions to play it
You can also use Andy OS to install Transformers Forged to Fight for PC, here’s the tutorial: How To Run Android Apps On Mac OS X With Andy.