Download the latest ShowBox APK from the following links and watch the latest Tv Shows and movies on Android smartphones and tablets.
ShowBox is a free online movie streaming app, unfortunately, this app is removed from Google Play because of their policies. But we can still download ShowBox APK from the following links. Once you have downloaded the APK file all you need to do is install on any Android device running 4.0 and higher.
If you are looking for an alternate of ShowBox you can try the following links.
- 1 Showbox alternative:
- 2 Download and Install Show Box Apk for Android:
- 2.1 Install ShowBox on Fire TV and Firestick:
- 2.2 ShowBox Not Working with ChromeCast or ShowBox not Casting:
- 2.3 ShowBox Not Playing Or ShowBox not Opening/ShowBox is Very Slow:
- 2.4 Fix Unfortunately ShowBox has Stopped Working on Android devices:
- 2.5 ShowBox Video Not Available, Connection Error/Server Error:
|Apk Details||Version: Box 5.11 (68)
arm + x86
|Apk File Size||30.47 MB|
|Android Version||Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14)
Target: Android 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
|Upload Details||August 27 2018|
Is ShowBox App Safe?
Yes, the ShoxBox APK file we are providing you is testes and it is safe to download. We have scanned this APK file using Norton, Avast and Kaspersky. Moreover, MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256 signatures are verified. So you don’t have to worry about anything.
Is ShowBox Legal?
Well, ShowBox is legal or not? That, totally depend on your country region. As you all know that ShoxBox stream movies and TV Shows from different sources. Maybe some of these sources or Torrents are banned in your region. Since the basic rules of copyright law are the same everywhere. So you can say that ShoxBox app is neither legal or illegal. That’s why we have posted some o the best alternatives for ShowBox.
Download and Install Show Box Apk for Android:
- Download ShowBox App APK.
- Now on your phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources > check this.
- Now using a file manager, locate the APK file that you’ve just copied or downloaded.
- Tap the APK file and finish installation using the on-screen instructions.
- Once installed, access the newly installed application through the app drawer.
Install ShowBox on Fire TV and Firestick:
- Turn on FireStick TV and go to Settings.
- Select Developer Options.
- Turn on both options ( ADB debugging and Apps from Unknown Sources ).
- In order to Install ShowBox, you need to install ES File Explorer. You can install through FireStick using your Amazon account.
- Open Search and Type ES File Explorer.
- Click on the first app now download and install it.
- Once the app is installed launch it.
- If you have used ES File Explorer on your Android devices then it won’t be an issue. Select Favorite from the list.
- Select Add and type in the Name/URL.
- Add ShowBox in name field and type (https://techbeasts.com/showbox-apk-download/ ).
- Click on Add to proceed. ” You’ll see a pop-up saying Bookmark ShowBox is created successfully “.
- Head back to the home of ES File Explorer and scroll down. Select ShowBox from the list.
- Scroll down and click on Download ShoxBox button.
- Once the file is downloaded, Install it.
ShowBox Not Working with ChromeCast or ShowBox not Casting:
Chromescast is the best device when it comes to connecting your device to PC or TV. Chromescast allows you to cast whatever you are doing on your Android device to PC. I have heard users are reporting about ShowBox not working with ChromeCast. let’s fix it.
- Reboot your Chromecast. Open Settings on your device-> Application Manager-> Avia App->Clear data.
- Now Reboot your device and connect it with Chromecast. Open Showbox on your device and this time you won’t be facing any issue.
ShowBox Not Playing Or ShowBox not Opening/ShowBox is Very Slow:
The best solution to fix this error is to clear your device cache and also clear the app cache.
- Turn off your device.
- Now press and hold home+Power+Volume Up key.
- Release the power button once you see the logo, but keep holding home and Volume up keys.
- Now when you see Android logo, let go both buttons.
- Use the volume down button to navigate and highlight wipe cache partition.
- Now use the power key to select the option.
- You have to select ‘Yes‘ when you’ll be prompted to next menu.
- Now wait for the process to be completed, once it’s done highlight ‘Reboot system now’ and press power button to select it.
- All Done.
Fix Unfortunately ShowBox has Stopped Working on Android devices:
Step1: Open Settings on your Android device.
Step2: Now tap on More tab.
Step3: Tap on Application Manager from the list.
Step4: Now select All Application by a swipe to left.
Step#5: There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on ShowBox.
Step6: Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
Step7: Now go to home screen and restart your device.
ShowBox App not Updating Movies:
The best solution for ShowBox App not updating movies. Either you are using ShowBox for PC or ShowBox on Android. Uninstall the current version and download the latest version on your devices in order to get the latest movies.
ShowBox Video Not Available, Connection Error/Server Error:
This error starts popping up when you are using the old version of ShowBox on which you need a third party video player to run videos. In order to fix ShowBox Video not available error, you need to get the latest version of ShowBox which comes pre-loaded with the built-in video player.
ShowBox Crashing, Frequently ShowBox Crashing, Showbox Freezing:
To fix all these errors try the following method:
- Open Settings on your Android device.
- Now tap on More tab.
- Tap on Application Manager from the list.
- Now select All Application by a swipe to left.
- There you’ll see all your installed apps, Tap on ShowBox.
- Now all you have to do tap on Clear Cache and Clear data.
- Now go to home screen and restart your device.
After trying all these methods you won’t be facing ShowBox Not Working, Loading, Playing, Updating, Crashing Issues.