Play the Scribblenauts Unlimited app on your PC. With The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game, Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
What is the Scribblenauts Unlimited PC app?
Scribblenauts Unlimited for PC takes place in a massive multi-region world, with areas spanning from cities and neighborhoods to the jungle and desert. The core gameplay is still the same; however, there are multiple people for Maxwell to help in each location.
The game’s protagonist, a kid named Maxwell, is the proud owner of a magical notebook. Thanks to him, the protagonist has the ability to materialize various things to use them for their own purposes. To create a dinosaur, a unicorn or a giant rainbow beaver? Easy.
Scribblenauts Unlimited for Windows is great for users who want to have fun experimenting with different passing options. In this series, available fresh avatars that can perform different tasks instead of the main character.
The app presents a variety of colorful, brainteasing puzzles. Kids type in words to conjure up objects, then use those objects to solve the puzzle. For example, in one puzzle, players need to get a star off a tree. They can summon an ax and chop the tree down, or create a ladder to climb it, or type in “jetpack” to fly to retrieve it. Even if they don’t arrive at the “best” answer, if their chosen object works, they can solve the puzzle and move to the next.
Small missions in each area give you Starite Shards (around about 400 total small objectives) and bigger multi-stage levels remain in the areas but temporarily remove NPCs and Free Play elements, giving you Starites (around 60 in total). Object Shards are like mini achievements, where you earn one Starite Shard for completing each one.
Multiplayer allows two or more players to join in Freeplay or Levels using Wii remotes as they take control of any onscreen object.
Players can share their Custom Objects online. In the PC versions of Scribblenauts Unlimited, Steam Workshop is supported for users to share their creations with other players. The Steam version also includes 25 Steam Achievements.
- All-new Unbound World: Explore Fun Unlimited hours of use at all levels with an open universe as a playground.
- Object Library: can be stored for easy access and use in the future and called their creations in magical backpack products for Maxwell.
- Pinch-to-zoom and two fingers to pan around the huge grounds: Mobile Control optimized. Negotiate and modify any object on the screen.
- In particular, new characters: Lincoln to become a hipster some time enjoying Mashup with Robo- Einstein corporate werewolf or Queen of the Skies when the rules!
- Scribblenauts Unlimited play, you lose your device must have 600 MB free.
How to Install the Scribblenauts Unlimited app on Windows and Mac
- You will need an Android emulator on your PC, I will recommend the BlueStacks emulator.
- Complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- Open the emulator and look for the PlayStore app from the home screen
- You will be required to log in using your Google ID.
- Search for the Scribblenauts Unlimited app and click on the install button
- you will have to pay 4.99 $ to start the download
You can also play the game on your smartphone as well, follow this LINK.