Got a Samsung Galaxy A70 and don’t know how to enter Download Mode, Recovery Mode, Safe Mode, how to clear its Cache, factory data reset, and more? This is the guide you need in that case. I am going to show you how to put your Samsung Galaxy A70 in Download Mode. You will also learn how to boot Galaxy A70 into Recovery Mode. The method to boot Galaxy A70 into Safe Mode is also given below. Steps to clear Galaxy A70 cache without losing data are also given. You can also learn to hard reset Galaxy A70 or just perform factory data reset on it. The steps to enable OEM unlocking and USB Debugging mode on Galaxy A70 are also given.
Without any further ado, let’s jump into the guide now.
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A70 Recovery Mode
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Download Mode or Odin Mode
- 3 How to enter Safe Mode on Galaxy A70
- 4 Delete Samsung Galaxy A70 Cache without losing data
- 5 Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A70
- 6 Samsung Galaxy A70 USB Debugging
- 7 Enable OEM Unlocking on Galaxy A70
- 8 Reset Samsung Galaxy A70 Network Settings
Samsung Galaxy A70 Recovery Mode
- Turn off your Galaxy A70 completely.
- While the phone is off, press and hold Volume Up + Power button simultaneously.
- As the phone turns on and vibrates, let the keys go.
- The phone will enter the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you will see several options. You may proceed as you want.
Samsung Galaxy A70 Download Mode or Odin Mode
Download Mode or Odin Mode is used to flash firmware files and other files onto the Galaxy A70 using the Odin flash tool.
- By following the instructions above, enter the Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, highlight “reboot to bootloader”.
- Now press the Power button.
- Your phone will instantly enter the Download Mode, it will show “Downloading…” on the screen.
- You can now connect the phone to the computer to use Odin.
To get out of the Download Mode, press the Volume Down + Power button for 7 seconds. If the phone goes into the recovery by doing this, just highlight “reboot” and press the power button.
How to enter Safe Mode on Galaxy A70
Safe Mode disables all the third-party applications on a phone. If your phone is having some issues and you want to test it by disabling all apps, the Safe Mode is going to help you.
- Turn off the Galaxy A70 completely.
- Now turn on the phone.
- As soon as the phone vibrates, press and hold the Volume Down key.
- Keep the Volume Down Key pressed unless you see the home screen.
- As you see the home screen, let the key go.
- You will find Safe Mode watermark on the lower left corner now.
- All apps are disabled.
- To get out of the Safe Mode, just restart your phone.
Delete Samsung Galaxy A70 Cache without losing data
Clearing cache can fix performance and battery life issues on a phone some times.
- By following the steps above, boot your Galaxy A70 into the Recovery Mode.
- Using the Volume Down Key, highlight “wipe cache partition”.
- Press Power Key to wipe it.
- Now highlight “Yes” and press Power key again.
- The cache will be cleared.
- Reboot your phone now.
Hard Reset Samsung Galaxy A70
If you want to restore everything back to factory settings on your Galaxy A70, the hard reset will help.
- Once again, follow the steps given above to enter Recovery Mode.
- In the Recovery Mode, using Volume Down Key, highlight “wipe data/factory reset”.
- Press the Power button and then highlight “Yes”.
- Press the Power button again to perform a factory data reset.
- Restart the phone now.
- All the data and settings will be gone now.
Samsung Galaxy A70 USB Debugging
If you want to connect Galaxy A70 to the computer to flash files using Odin or you want to use ADB Shell, the USB Debugging must be enabled.
- Open Settings and go to About Phone.
- Now go into Software Information.
- Tap the Build Number for 7 times to enable Developer Options.
- Go back to Settings now and open Developer Options.
- Find USB Debugging and turn it on.
- The phone will show a warning, accept it.
Enable OEM Unlocking on Galaxy A70
To use a tool like Odin, you must have the OEM Unlocking enabled.
- Enable Developer Options on your Galaxy A70.
- Open Developer Options and find OEM Unlock.
- Turn on OEM Unlock now. That’s all.
Reset Samsung Galaxy A70 Network Settings
Resetting the Network settings can fix errors like Not Registered on Network, week signals, and other mobile data and WiFi issues.
- On your phone, go to Settings > About Phone > Reset.
- Click on Reset Network Settings > Reset > Enter your PIN or Password.
- Click on Reset once again.
- The settings will be reset now.
- Restart the Galaxy A70.
- Set up all network preferences from scratch. That’s all.
That’s all. You can find more Galaxy A70 guides below.
- Download Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy A70
- Guide to install Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy A70
- Download Samsung Good Lock 2019 for Galaxy A70